What is VEXODERM STERILE DRESSING?
Vexoderm is a new generation dressing for moist wound healing.
Vexoderm cleanses the wound bed.
Its innovative design is the result of years of research on oxidative stress.
EP 2583682 B2 / US 9492475 B2 / JP 5827324 B2 / AU 2011266978 B2 / CN 1876030 B / MX 322609 B / WO 2011/157880
- Polytraumatisms: cuts, abrasions, burns
- Large and deep wounds
- Necrotic wounds
- Ulcers (acute and chronic)
- Surgical wounds and wound dehiscences
- 100% plant origin matrix with high absorption capacity (carob)
- Hydration solution with moisturising and antioxidant properties (turmeric + acetylcysteine)
For the patient
Neutralises the excess of ROS in the wound environment
Manages the exudate
Absorption capacity up to 20 times its dry weight
Cleans wound bed from non desired tissue
Reduces irritation and discomfort
Excellent wound care for an optimal skin recovery
For the vet
Adaptable and easy to apply and remove
It does not adhere to the wound
Professional wound care just for specialists
Only 1 change every 7 days!
How is Vexoderm used?
How to cover Vexoderm
Vexoderm always needs an adequate secondary dressing to maintain Vexoderm moist and a protective bandage to keep it in place for 7 days.